crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Old Boyfriend

I've apparently given him up to Jody, my dear Brad... but what can I say?? It must be quarter-life crisis, this trading in for a younger model business (ah Harry, where would I be without you?!)

The ladies and I treated ourselves to a $10 movie last night (Wednesday is Ladies Night at the Oyama theatre) and definitely got our money's worth. Nori, Tressa, Jody, Jaime, Treva and I gaped and drooled the whole way through.

Mr & Mrs Smith was predictable, and, some spectators thought, a little too action-packed, but who can resist that eye-candy?? Throw in Vince Vaughn and all his dreamboatiness and I'm sold; that guy cracks me up, he's a kick in the pants, yo.

Obviously I am a little late to the parade, I know. Being out of North America is being out of the
loop, and I am fully aware that this picture is already for retail over yonder... but we gotta take what we can get here, a'ight?

In any case, without rambling like I tend to, the screenplay was humourous & captivating, the acting believable, the hot-quotient substantial: definitely recommended. I give it four out of five stars and suggest paying full price at the theatre or rental shop; consider buying at discount.

2 Comments:

    • At 5:30 AM, Blogger D said…

      I thought the movie was pretty funny when I saw it, then Matt watched it last night and he thought it was funny too. He kept saying...'that is exactly what you would do....'
      I guess it is old married people humor

       
    • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Jody (White) and Juan Leon said…

      I told you. Brad isn't my boyfriend... Vince is! But if you feel like swinging ... I'm cool with that.

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!