crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Creeeepy!

My friend Jody, from Japan, posted a link to something she found on a celebrity gossip website on her blog: it's a picture of how Paris and Nicki Hilton would look if they ate a sandwich (or 9836109271 sandwiches, anyway. Oh Carbs, you are no friend to me). She noticed that their photo was identical to one of Tressa and me when we were in Japan, and posted the comparison. The more I looked at it, the more I realized that it is actually the SAME picture! They STOLE our picture!! OMG! Can you sue for this?
We are WAY cuter! haha
Oh, yeah, I will get to some back-posts of my crazy last couple of weeks; I'm just waiting to get the pictures off Riccardo's camera. Stay tuned! oxox

3 Comments:

    • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am so thrilled to have been chosen for this picture...thanks to all who aided in me looking like a fat Hilton and thanks girls for putting it up on not 1 but 2 blogs;)hahahahahaha
      miss you
      love tressa

       
    • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh My Gawwwwwd.
      -Danica

       
    • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Holy crap! That is giving me the creepies AND heebie jeebies!

      Angie

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!