crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, June 29, 2007

Holiday Girl

Because it's not like I haven't been working for the last 7 months...

Just a note to say that I am enjoying my stress-free holiday in Canada. The lovely Shawna dropped in for my first few days in K'town, which was so great. Otherwise, been spending oodles of time with my Ma and Pa.

Looking forward to Canada Day Long Weekend, and ALL the festivities therein ;)
AND next week I'll head to Van to visit those city gals, and attend a Beer Festival. Ahh, gotta love Canada and it's beer festivals! Then on to Victoria to spend some much-needed time with the sistas.

Though I'm missing Riccardo like crazy, it's really good to be back.

1 Comments:

    • At 10:07 PM, Blogger D said…

      You're here? We should go drink something cold and sweet at Starbucks.
      It's been a long time.

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!