crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Baby's Birthday

For Riccardo's Almost-30th birthday I got him an extra special present: concert tickets!!

AND, these weren't just any concert tickets, they were tickets for one of the UK's biggest festivals of the summer: DOWNLOAD!!

Download is a hardrock/metal concert, Merritt Mountain style. Over three days near 100 bands were hosted on the 3 stages; people camped on-site and there was plenty of alcohol to be consumed! The Friday, Saturday headliners were bands like My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park.

Due to time and budget contraints, we only went Sunday. We chose this day because one of our mutual favourite bands, Evanescence was playing; not to mention Iron Maiden (Riccardo loves them) and Billy Talent (OH, CANADA!) It was a fabulous time!





I must say, the best birthday gifts are the ones that I get to partake in, too! hehehe

1 Comments:

    • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Keep going on with this 30 thingy you do to me! Just 2.5 years and I will kick your cute ass - just wait and see!

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!