crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, June 11, 2007

Surprise!

I've been meaning to catch everyone up on all the goings-on lately, such as the Weekend Wedding Extravaganza, our move to England, Download Festival, pics of everything, etc. but have been WAY too busy shopping and such. Plus, we only got a legal Internet connection on Saturday. Anyhow, I figure I might as well wait on these posts because I'm due to have ample time to blog in the coming weeks because...

I'm returning to CANADA!!!

Yep, you read right. I'm going to be back in Canada from June 18th until July 14th. And I'll be all by myself, with no lovely boyfriend in tow.

Why? To see all of you, of course!! ...and to apply for a permanent visa for the UK, which can only be done from my country of residence (cross your fingers that that works out to my benefit).

Wanna see me? Well, I'll be predominantly in Kamloops during this time, so perhaps you can come visit; I also hope to be making a trip to Victoria to visit my sisters, with a stop-off in Van, but I'm not sure when that'll be happening yet. Mail me your free time as soon as you can and I'll do my best to coordinate that with everyone else's schedules so that I can arrange optimal visit time for everyone!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Love yas!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!