crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Coincidental Car

After weeks of looking, Riccardo and I finally bought the second car we'll need so that I have a way to get to work this fall. I'm totally stoked because coincidentally it's exactly like the car I drove, and loved, in Japan!! What's more, we are relieved to have found something within our ever-dwindling budget. Let's hope that this tiny SUV proves reliable.
This is our 2003 Suzuki Ignis!! We pick it up on Friday!!






2 Comments:

    • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      cryssie....oh seeing that car reminds me of lots of good times:)
      love, tress

       
    • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

      I know!! Isn't it CRAZY!! Missing those good times with ya, Trexi! Love you! oxox

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!