crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Send-off

Canada was a great time. Spent lots of time relaxing - this time, without infectious diseases. Got a fabulous tan in the perfect weather. Achieved a large number of points on my To-Do List. Spent much time with friends, and even more time with family. AND, got my visa with ZERO problems. Actually, in case I forgot to mention it, my visa application was approved in a matter of HOURS, and took no more than a week from the time I posted it, until the time it was received back in my hot little hands. YAY!

One of the highlights of my time in Canada was Ashley Kanigan's Bachelorette Blowout. After much scrambling, Kim, Parker and I threw together a fun-filled evening of sex toys, martinis and shakin' our booties. Oh, the scandals!

The following is some incriminating evidence that girls can be as crazy as boys when it comes to exiting bachelorhood.


Don't forget to click on the pics for my comments! :)

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!