crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, July 23, 2007

Home and Back Again

Less than a week after arriving home from my 1-month stint in Canada, I've made travel arrangements to be back again in mere months. My 3 days of unpaid leave have been approved, and I'm booked on 7 different flights to get there and back, but there are some important events that I just can't miss.

Riccardo will unfortunately be in Brazil for work during this time, so it's still pretty unlikely that he'll be able to join me. :(

So, I'll be back from Friday, October 5 until Sunday, October 7 and look forward to a go-go-go wedding-a-thon. Can't wait to see yas!

In other matters: I am dismayed to report that England is now boasting it's wettest July in about 55 years. Seriously. It made the headlines. I think there's been about 2.5 hours of sunshine since I returned from Canada, and it SUCKS. It's really horrible. The worst part is: this is supposed to be the dry season, so I can't imagine what we're in for come Fall. Ugh.

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!