crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, December 12, 2005

BLT


...of the non-Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato sort. The Butters' hosted a BLT party (Black Tie, Lingerie, Toga) this last weekend, so Tress, Jody and I drove to Ami (which is smack-dab in between Tsukuba and Tsuchuira) for the festivities. Note to my Canada poker-pals: we played, I WON!!! Got to keep all my clothes on! Yippee! Party was followed by kareoke (I changed out of my toga for this public appearance) and crashing at Chris' apartment.



Tressa & I shot a few standard pre-party self-portraits.
Several of the 20-or-so guests in attendance. I found that the Japanese folk didn't take to the idea of costumes as well as the Westerners.
Our dear Mona is definitely not shy!

Our hosts, the Butters, started out Black Tie but ended up dishevled and lingerie-clad.

Me, the result of a lengthy keitai photo-shoot.

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!