crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Things that make me happy:

1. It makes me happy when the boy I will be going on a date with on Friday text messages me simply to wish me an enjoyable holiday. Awwww!

2. It makes me happy to find out that more of my classes have been canceled this week; work schedule (not including driving time):
Monday 10:00am - 12:00pm (plus private student, 50 minutes)
Tuesday 10:30am - 6:40pm
Wednesday none (Stat Holiday)
Thursday 6:00pm - 6:50pm (play classes canceled; plus private student, 1 hour)
Friday 2:00pm - 6:30pm (play classes canceled except for extra hour to help rehearse English Christmas Performance with my 5-age kids)

3. Exactly one month until CANADA!!!

4. Courteous Japanese drivers. See, Japanese drivers will NEVER stop to help you change a tire, or lend you their phone, but they will turn off their headlights when stopped behind or across from you at a light, and/or flash their lights allowing you to turn before them at an intersection. How thoughtful!

1 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!