crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yuji

Met my new student tonight! Yippeeeee! Yuji is an Engineer (like, not the train type, duh) here in Shimodate, but lives in Oyama. He is in his late 20's and quite shy (and somewhat cute, ladies!!). Speaks English fairly well, but writes better as he has been internationally pen-paling for eight years. He will come to my house twice each month for lessons of 50 minutes each, 3000 yen ($30 CN) each. I've decided to try to get as many private students as possible because I seem unable to keep money in my wallet here. Grrrr. I have put two ads up through Japanese-English websites hosted specifically for Japanese students to find native English speaking teachers at no charge to the teachers; Yuji was my first response. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

    • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Congraturations gaiijin, or is it gaijin? Doubtless you will ply him with wine until he is totally under your control, Cackle cackle...."try some madeira m'dear, I have a small cask of it here,"and in the morning he'll awake with a splitting head and a voice in his earhole which will tickle and say " have some Madeira m'dear" LOL Len

       
    • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

      A-hem! As if I would try to seduce my own students!!! What brand of tramp do you take me for?

      ...so, you think red, or white? ;)

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!