crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Teacher of the Year!!!

...or, for those of you who know me a little better: girl who loves Arts & Crafts!!

So, it's Halloween week, my favorite time of year, and it has been a cut-and-paste-athon for days. I think I'm having more fun than the students! My optional classes (after school English lessons) have been a succession of "parties" featuring pumkin decorating, treasure hunts, costumes, and games! Couldn't help but forward a few shots of some of my adorable kiddies!

I spent nearly four hours recreating number flashcards in the Halloween theme... not to toot my own horn, but they turned out swimmingly.

Don't start thinking this little one is as sweet as she looks!! Sakura, 3 age, is a bundle of energy but totally hilarious and adorable.

Natsuki put the most effort into her costume thus far. Harry Potter is an icon in Japan as well; although, can't recall if Dumbledore had metallic hair...

Moe and Mei (pronounced Moe-eh? and Ma-ii, respectively) are identical twins; it took me about 5 months to discover Mei's mole which enabled me to tell them apart. Cute, but LOUD. Their mother always chats me up in English and is constantly giving me presents!

Here is Panda Sensei and Toshiki (not sure what he is dressed as, but at least he had a costume!). I've had children tugging at my ass more than normal this week, what with my furry little tail (crafted from a set of dismantled earmuffs).

More to come... I just don't have the patience to re-download more pictures right now (F&#%, Blogger is sooo glitchy!!! Grrrrr).

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!