crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just want to take a minute to say...

...NA NA NANA NA!

See, for most of the year you all have reason to stick your tongue out while I either melt or freeze in my no-central-heating-or-airconditioning apartment... I've just realized that I am currently experiencing one of the few times of year when this practise is uncalled for.

I love that it's now mid-October but the weather is lovely: between 15-30 degrees daily; no longer muggy; clear blue skies; little pollution... I've upgraded from tanktop to T-shirt, but skirts and sandals are still the what's what. Aaaaah, the good life.

1 Comments:

    • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I love your blog site, This is the first time I've been able to get to it (my computer has blocked me from just about everything were since I down loaded the new Norton) I'd just like to say WOW your hair is blond!!!! looks great. Luv ya Kim

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!