crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Love a girl who can't make up her damn mind!

Okay, back to this template. It seems to be working now. I tried out some others that I either didn't like as much, or couldn't figure out how to personalize. I'm just not techno-savvy, so this is all you're gonna get.
For those of you keeping track, my hits counter is now at the bottom the homepage (above Peanut, awwww!) - I couldn't get it on my sidebar without glitching my whole template.
Thanks for keeping track and supporting my blogging endeavours! Love all 'round!

2 Comments:

    • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      it sure is the bomb and also it reminds me nothing of a monkey....

       
    • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Bomb diggity
      Porkchop

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!