crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Panda Sensei Strikes Again

Finally have a chance to post more pictures of my kiddies! Most of the parties were a blast, although some of the older kids understood my jovial spirit to mean they could act like shits... slightly stressful.


Masami and Rina (pronounced Lina) made these costumes themselves and were very excited about them; plastic bag princesses? witches?



Riku, (Liku) 3-age, is one of my favourite students - he's always so affectionate. The youngest kids didn't dress up, but he borrowed my panda face for a while. Soooo cute!



Airi, (prounounced "eye-lee") 3-age, is such a sweetheart; she loved decorating the pumpkins I spent about a million hours cutting out.



These are my 5-7-age kids at my Friday school. Obviously they've had some experience with Halloween parties before because they went ALL-OUT!! My favourite costume here is the bear-hats on Kouji and Daichi.

Yuki, 6-age, came as a cowboy! In many cases, I think the mothers were more excited about the opportunity to dress their kids up than the kids; most of their noses were pressed to the glass doors all class!

I would have to say that this has been the most festive and enjoyable Halloween to date! What with numerous parties, and not one costume, but two, I celebrated the shit out of my favourite holiday of the year!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!