crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Illegal Blogging

I feel like I'm blogging illegally. Despite beginning my week's holiday's for half-term break today, I have a million things to do. And I already feel like time is running out!

Part of it is my own fault because I made plans to fly to Germs for 4 days to visit the inlaws. Riccardo will be there next weekend anyway, since he has to go Monday for a work thing. Plus, Ryanair opened a new route, direct from Birmingham to Frankfurt (Hahn), which cost me a total of 40 Pounds, return, so I couldn't really pass it up.

In the meantime, this is what I'll be doing (because I KNOW you care):
  • Finish Personal Action Plan and email to several classmates and to Professional Link Tutor
  • Mark Media coursework
  • Reread/watch 'Macbeth' and prepare prereading lesson plan for Yr 10
  • Prepare sentence level grammar lesson plans for Yr 10
  • Plan series of lessons for 'Lord of the Flies' from Ch 6 through to end
  • Complete 1.5 additional Uni Portfolio Research papers
  • Revise and email off Uni Academic Writing task
  • Mark Yr 7 APP tests
  • Write 'Riverboy' Scheme of Work (minimum 12 lessons, total)
  • Mark government Coursework Moderation pack
  • Update ICT Log and Training Diary (email Training Diary for first half-term to Uni)
  • Reformat seating plan for Yr 10
  • Catch-up on Uni textbook reading (x2)
  • Work through grammar text activities
  • Continue reading to update Subject Knowledge
  • Meet with Subject Tutor at Uni

I should also find time to contact the podiatrist to reschedule my appointment; to shop around for a better rate on our home insurance renewal and to inform our gas and electric company that if they seriously raise their basic rates by 30% we're switching companies. Not to mention that my hair desperately needs professional attention.

Should I really be more stressed about half-term break than I am during term-time?

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!