crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, March 02, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS to my LADIES

... it seems I can no longer call you my "girls." You're all grown up now. I'm so jealous!

Congratulations to Ashley Kanigan for having become engaged over her spring break. How romantic that Neil popped the big question overlooking Vegas in a revolving restaurant!

Congratulations to Kimberly Grace who has purchased her first house... with a man!!

All the best my darlings. Love you so.

1 Comments:

    • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Thanks darlin!! You better be there! I promise that I'll make the bridesmaid dresses as hideous as possible. Can you say tacky? haha Oh and as Kim pointed out, this means a stagette!!!! Love ya, miss ya!!!

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!