crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am so non-political, but...

a word about the current state of Canadian politics is in order: ATROCIOUS! That's my word. Conservatives into office - are you kidding!?! Are we so retro these days that we're into actually reversing our rights and freedoms; political decisions circa 1965? Since when are we so willing to become more of a USA-lapdog than ever before? Does this mean that the so-called "majority" of Canada (i.e. everyone from Ontario, East) is in support of the Bush Administration?

Maybe I'll have to stay abroad until Canada can grow a friggin backbone.

1 Comments:

    • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Christopher Barzak said…

      I said the same stuff when Bush was re-elected. Canada's not the U.S.'s lapdog. Canada is the Bush administration's lapdog, and the U.S. is the Bush administration's lapdog too. It's a group, not a country, that's pulling the strings around the world right now. And I believe they stole their power rather than acquiring it fairly. So many people in America were just astounded by *both* elections of Bush. I can't see it as being anything but rigged. I think the whole world is being taken for a ride by this group that ascended to power out of nowhere.

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!