crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, December 19, 2008

What I Should Be Doing

Tomorrow we leave for Tanzania - OMG!!!

First though, as a side: I was logging into blogger just now and had a funny thought. My blog account is on my old email address and I thought to myself, I better change that, since I don't use that address anymore, I might forget it sometime and not be able to log in to my blog. Um, yeah... That thought was immediately rebuked with the realisation that I probably will NOT forget my maiden name. Who knows though; I wouldn't put it past me.

Anyhow, I'm very excited about our honeymoon (obviously) but so not motivated to clean the house, pack, finish up Uni stuff, do 6 loads of laundry, etc. etc. etc. Really, I just want to lay on the sofa all day. I'm wrecked. Ahhh... holiday.

I think, secretly, I'm procrastinating the packing for fear that I will be able to fit just one set of clothes in the little duffle-bags we have to use. (We can't use hard suitcases because they won't fit in our safari jeep. :( ) Oh the stress. Poor me, poor me.

Well, since I probably won't think up another excuse to blog before we depart, I want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and joyous new year! Much love and hugs your way, from Riccardo and me both.

xxx

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!