crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not in Spain

There was talk, months ago, that I might finally join Riccardo on a business trip. He and his colleagues were planning a team meeting in San Sebastian, Spain this year, rather than boring old Germany or boringer old England (half his team is located in Germs). That team meeting was planned for the second week of May. Guess what? He's in Spain, I'm not. :(

Flights were about $400, minimum, which didn't seem worth it for about 1.5 days. It's not really beachy-swimmy weather anyway. Plus, I'd have to skip a day of work, which wouldn't look so good since I just resigned.

Well, I have called absolute dibs if he gets to go to Malaysia next year. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!