crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy Happy Happy

Besides being able to spend nearly all my free time lately with someone very special, I am especially happy because my Thailand itinerary arrived by courier today!! Too bad it's all in Japanese! 7 DAYS TO GO!!!

I finally watched "Lost in Translation." This movie received rave critical reviews, but it seemed to fall flat with the general public. I think, before my Japan experience, I too would have been less-than-excited about it. Now I am enchanted with the gaijin-humour and recognizable Tokyo shots. I give this movie 4.5/5 for foreigners living in Japan; 2.5/5 otherwise.

Tonight is my first karaoke experience with Mie & Friends. I also get to meet Jody's mom and sister who have flown in from America. YAY! Unfortunately I have to speak in front of 200 parents at 9am tomorrow morning, as I have been asked to make a speech at the Hikari Kindergarten Graduation. Ugh. Needless to say, tonight I will be Responsible Crystal.

Matane Minason!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!