crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, March 13, 2006

Maybe I'm Still Hungover, But...

I have little to say after finally co-hosting our Salaryman/Schoolgirl party on Saturday. This most likely stems from crazy incoherence.

I would like to issue a formal apology to those who had to put up with me. I'm sorry.

No more liquor until Thailand (12 days!!!).

Anyhow, Jody-chan went as a French schoolgirl, complete with baguette. Tressy went as an anti-schoolgirl - a redneck who never attended school. Hilarious. Mostly everyone who attended put some effort into being businessy or schooly,
which was appreciated. I have to admit, this girl enjoys men in suits.

With my natural ability to trash-up any situation, I dressed as a "Bad-ass" schoolgirl. This involved donning more make-up than I've wore this whole year combined. I still can't get it all off.

For the first time, the party was held primarily at Tressa's apartment. I have to say, it is enjoyable to not shuffle through the ruins of an post-party hurricane. I showed most guests my apartment though, and they all seemed to like it as much as I do. Finally homey.

Despite my enthusiasm about having my camera back, I totally forgot to take pictures!! Ahhh! Apparently Jody took about 300, which is not uncommon for her, so I'll hopefully be able to "borrow" some for your viewing pleasure.

So as not to fully murder our neighbourly relations in our first month here, we shifted the party to our new kareoke joint before the night got too late. About 10 people, of the originally 20-or-so went to Dream (or Da-li-me). Good times.

Thanks to all those who attended. Anyone who couldn't make it is welcome to drop by anytime for a private apartment-viewing.

4 Comments:

    • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      How about some pictures for those of us who are unable to see the apartment in person!

      Hot make-up by the way!

       
    • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Fluffica said…

      i agree w kani
      although a private apartment viewing sounds better. i accept air canada or air japan vouchers.

      toodleoo

       
    • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Fluffica said…

      p.s you also look ultra-serious. like "yes, i am a salarywoman. do you want to take this into the boardroom?"

       
    • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

      I was a BAD-ASS SCHOOLGIRL, silly. sheesh. no plane tickets for you! ;)

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!