crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, September 29, 2006

HELP

My computer is f.u.c.k.e.d.

The last couple posts have not been appearing when I log on to my site. Apparently others can view them without trouble. See, they still appear in my Dashboard, so I know they're there. Then it dawned on me that it's not just that the 7-8 blogs I frequent have coincidentally failed to update in the last couple weeks, but rather that my computer is also somehow preventing me from viewing said updates. Otherwise, my Internet is working fine (Googling, emailing, etc. etc.) Please help!

If you know what the hell is wrong with this thing, feel free to comment on this blog (not that I can read it, but comment get emailed to me). Thanks!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!