crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Birthdays

The soon to be no-longer-Miss Ashley Kanigan had a birthday not too long ago. She got a phone call from a broad. Um, I mean abroad. heh.

Last night at Girls Night we celebrated Tressa Kirstein's Quarter Century milestone. Sadly, we were all BROKE and the majority of the celebration has been postponed until next weeks' Girls Night. Jody, Riccardo and I chipped in to buy Trex a new microwave nonetheless. And I got her a cake, so hopefully it was still semi-birthdaylike.

My lil sis, the Kelseroo is turning the BIG 19 this weekend. Watch out peeps, another Bar Star is gonna be on the loose! No, Kelsey is actually a very responsible young lady who prioritizes her academics first... make sure to keep that up missy!

All my love to the Birthday Girls!!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!