crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Glamour Shots by Crystal

Dear Rebecca,

Our practise session on how I would properly go about asking my boyfriend to wear make-up for me paid off; he agreed. Now, we know that this photo-shoot demand was really just a childish ploy to see if Riccardo has a sense of humour, but he submitted to your demands nonetheless. Did I mention that he believes you now OWE him. Not good little sister, not good. Glamour shots are labeled below.

Vogue



Philosopher

Cutsie, with hands

Angry face

Regular

Um, self explanatory



Make-up

Freestyle x3

4 Comments:

    • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      SHE DRUGGED ME, I CANNOT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!! I WON'T SAY A WORD WITHOUT MY LAWYER :o)

       
    • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      She drugged me, I can't remember anything!!! No word more without my lawyer :o)

       
    • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Fluffica said…

      omg
      that was ridiculously hilarious. i especially enjoyed cutie hands.
      sooooooooo good.

       
    • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Well, well. I guess that means that you're IN, Riccardo. I will admit, I had my doubts, but you sure pull off the GLAMOUR!! In fact, I had actually forgotten I even gave Crystal this list of things which would give you my blessing... but HOLY SHIT am I happy you did it!!! THANK YOU.

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!