crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Years Bash

My good pal Cameron hosted a fantastic New Years celebration at his new house in Barriere this year! It was great to have most of the crew there to help me ring in '06 in style! Even Shawna and her mystery boyfriend, Tom, drove up from Quesnel. Here are the pics!






It was a night complete with varied drinking games (poker; tap, pour, spill; 3-man; 21; fuck-you...), tons of food (most grocery-shopped at Tannis'), spilled drinks (on me, not by me, for once!), cookie-chucking (i.e. Paol's 14-hour Cookie-Chucking Extravaganza where he commandeered the sole bathroom), semi-formal attire (mmmmmm, men in suits!), surly rednecks with ADD (I mean that in the best way, of course), glamour-shots (hello? would it be a party without glamour-shots?), song-splitting (grrrr), and Goooooood Times!

***Please note the pictures that I finally added to my previous holiday posts!

2 Comments:

    • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jody (White) and Juan Leon said…

      Your hair looks AWESOME! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous! I really need a hair cut and a professional dye job. You look great!

       
    • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      wow girl, you guys looked like oyu had a blast wish I could have stayed for it!

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!