crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's the whine flu, nothing more

Yeah, I've been carrying on about my flu for about a week now. Woe is me and all that. Now that Riccardo's home from his business trip in India, though, I can shut up about it because I get my sympathy from him. He's good at taking care of me. :D

Flu-time discoveries: being ill is great for the bank account, and the waistline.

So there's not a lot to report, since I haven't really been out of the house in a week. I did try to go back to work on Thursday, but had to high-tail it outta there at precisely 3:00 with blurry vision. Went home and straight to bed. Friday I was worse than when I started.

Have tried to amuse myself by researching travel on the internet. My healthy self is getting the itch. Haven't been anywhere new in like 9 months! (What a spoiled whiner I am!) I found this really cool cruise called the 3 Continents cruise. It departs from Athens and ports at Istanbul, Limassol, Mykonos, Cairo, Alexandria and Crete. Would be amazing. I've always wanted to do the Greek islands, and always wanted to see the pyramids... best of both worlds? Anyway, the timings don't seem to work out with my holidays... not to mention the expense. Ho-hum.

I started reading the 'Twilight' series again. Also out of boredom. But I was thinking about it because of the release of the second film, 'New Moon'. So much talk, I think I might actually have to go out and rent the first one.

Guess that's all. Ciao! xx

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!