crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Monday, October 12, 2009

On the downside

Brace yourself, more moaning to follow:
  1. Left my first weekend consisting of actual rest and relaxation with a Sunday night migraine, which then carried over to Monday. Ugh.
  2. Found out that my work 'got the call' on Monday. Ofsted, the governmental auditing agency for schools, is visiting on Wednesday and Thursday this week, thus I need to expect another 60+ hour workweek. Have to make sure all my marking is up to date and detailed, have to plan riveting lessons on full 3-page lesson plans, have to review the Special Needs register to make sure I'm making the appropriate provisions and differentiating my lessons, have to revamp my seating plans, including putting the pupils' current levels and target levels on them, and so on...
  3. Need to request further prayers and well-wishes for one of my yr 11 students who was in a rugby accident last week, ended up needing brain surgery, and is currently in a coma. What is up with these catastrophes of late?

1 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!