crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camera Woes

You may have noticed that my recently posted pics are shite. Grainy, murky, colourless. That was the best of them. Check this one out:

Yep, my camera is officially dying. It's been on its last legs for months. I guess it's time to retire the old thing. I should be grateful, I suppose: it's nearly 6 years old (which these days, is ANCIENT for technical gadgets) and has been with me throughout my travels. I do not exaggerate when I estimate that this camera has helped me capture over 100,000 moments. Probably a lot more than that.

Well, Christmas is coming...
(Ahem, 10mp+, 2.5inch+ LCD, 4x+ optical zoom, preferably with a snug little case - oh, and I'd rather not have a Canon - mine always had a delay between click and shot, annoying for on-the-move pics). hehehe!

Can I just whinge for a minute about Blogger? It's so glitchy and annoying. They should really try to learn something from glitch-free and fabulous web gadgets (that are free), such as Slide.com - they're amazing.

1 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!