crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sayanora Says Trexi

My best friend in Japan, the girl who was with me all the way, the friend to whom I credit nearly all my Asian experiences to, has left the country. Tressa Kirstein started her teaching contract at the same time as I did, for the same company as me, and we became friends instantly. It feels strange that I should have been leaving Japan just now, too, were it not for intervening circumstances.

I feel so lucky to have had her by my side through all our adventures and escapades, and couldn't have asked for a better friend to experience it all with.

For a beautifully composed montage of a beautiful lady who is now entering a new stage in her life, click on this link to Jody's blog.

Thanks for everything, Trexi, and best of luck back in CANADA!!!
I love you.

1 Comments:

    • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Crystal,
      Thank you so much. It was such a wonderful experience because of you as well. It was so hard to leave Japan but I must start over but you and all my other friend's in Japan will always be in my heart. I love you too!
      Tressa

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!