crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Anniversary Surprise!

Riki would not tell me what he planned to do for our one-year milestone. He would, however, go on and on with little details in attempt to scare me. Saying things like: "wear good shoes, because we'll be hiking around all day long," "be prepared to sweat," and "it's highest peak within a 45-minute drive," are not going to catch my enthusiasm.

Okay, so we did hike around all day, and I did sweat (because it was 30 degrees in the shade), and there was a tall peak, but in the end, I should have taken Riki's word that I'd enjoy myself because he didn't take me on a labourious day-long hike, but rather to an amusement park! My favourite! Holiday Park is a German-themed amusement park just 25 kms from Gruenstadt.

Though not the biggest park in Germany, the rides are noteworthy and the landscaped grounds are beautiful. Combined with fabulous weather and not-too-long queues, it was a wonderful way to ring in a new year together!


Thanks, baby!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!