crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oops

A little late.

So it's come to my attention that there's a chance that I've been wishing my dearest friends birthday congratulations for the wrong age! Ahhhhh! This is such a taboo when these dearest friends have been in my inner circle for over ten years.

I'm so sorry!

Let me explain. Actually, this problem stems from a much deeper issue. That issue involves my own psychosis wherein I have effectively convinced myself that I am younger than I am. See, all these friends are younger than me, (because I'm born in January) so in lieu of keeping track, I just wish them congratulations on arriving at the age I am. It has come to my attention that I am, in fact, not 25, but rather 26 (thanks, Parker). Again, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So for all of you who received "Happy QC" or some such:

I'm so sorry!

What's the worst part of this whole debaucle? I'm about 1.5 months away from 27!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!