crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, July 14, 2006

Tastes Like Home

Having nearly dehydrated to death without my Ichibansuki durinku (favourite drink), cranberry juice, for the last 15 months, I am now overjoyed at my most recent 7/11 find:

Ocean Spray Cranberry Water!

Tastes like the real thing, low in carbs, calories, fat. Doesn't get any better than this.

Within a day of finding cranberry water I noticed Tressa drinking a bottle; a few days later I heard Jody raving about the liquidy goodness. We are all superenthused about Cranberry Water. Hey, doesn't take much to make a girl's day when she's stuck in Japan.

On the downside, Japan has a tendency to introduce a new beverage and immediately take it off the shelves again. We're thinking that our new beloved beverage won't last in stores past summer. We're wondering if we should buy out every store that we pass...

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!