crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Complaining

When it comes to the weather, it's what I do. Complain, that is. Japan has shitty weather; it's always too something. Too cold, too rainy, too smoggy, too hot. Yesterday afternoon we had a vicious thunderstorm. Actually, this is good because it reduced the impenetrable smog that has been hanging over the Kanto plain for weeks. But this morning, as a result, is blue skies and brutal heat. So I'm thinking:

This weather would have been lovely on Saturday, when we planned to go to the beach, but now I get to teach 10 classes at 35 degrees with no air-conditioning! Yeah. Fucking singing-and-dancing.

3 Comments:

    • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Quit your whining 'cause I gotta bunch of questions and I want ya to answer 'em immediately:

      "Who's your daddy n' what does he do?"

       
    • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      The best teacher in the world has to go through the hardest training - just do it!

       
    • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I would like to add to this complaint since it is also one of my strong points. I think they should have sent us a memo telling us that this summer they set Japan right on the sun and while on top of the sun we are required by eigo clown law to bust a move for the well-being of all small children in this extreme heat.
      JAPANESE PEOPLE!!!!!

       
    • Post a Comment


adopt your own virtual pet!