crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meant to Post This Ages Ago

  1. What is your occupation right now? Holidaymaker
  2. What color are your socks right now? blue chennille with white stripes (it is a cold day in July)
  3. What are you listening to right now? 'Lust for Life' Iggy Pop, I think. It's on Kerrang
  4. What was the last thing that you ate? strawberries
  5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Miss Kimberly Grace
  6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Mrs. Porter sent it; I love her and I can't wait to see her in a week or so!!!
  7. How old are you today? 28. ugh.
  8. What is your favourite sport to watch? gymnastics - for some reason I always cry.
  9. What is your favourite drink? water, Strongbow, wine
  10. Have you ever dyed your hair? perpetually
  11. What is your favourite food? still cheese
  12. What is the last movie you watched? 'Of Mice and Men' - I bought it for school and it's fabulous.
  13. Favorite day of the year? Hmmm... August 16th?
  14. How do you vent anger? yell, cry and give 'the evils'
  15. What was your favourite toy as a child? Barbie, mos def Ash!
  16. What is your favourite season? Summer, only because I'm missing it so desperately
  17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, I guess
  18. White Milk or Chocolate Milk? definitely chocolate, but I rarely allow myself the pleasure
  19. Like to drive a car, van or truck? car. Ideally, the new UK model Civic, but I'm happy with my little Suzuki
  20. Living arrangements? enjoying homeownership and cohabitation
  21. When was the last time you cried? watching the aforementioned 'Of Mice and Men'
  22. What is on the floor of your closet? my closet doesn't have a floor because it's not a built-in; but, on the bottom shelf is jewellery, of the diamond type, waiting to join me in Canada
  23. What did you do last night? grocery shopped, banking, made a fabulous dinner, cuddled and read with my man
  24. What inspires you? time off, sunny days
  25. What are you most afraid of? spiders
  26. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? eeew! I haven't had a hamburger in 20 years!
  27. Favourite dog breed? Yorkie or Scottie
  28. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
  29. How many provinces have you lived in? Well, they weren't all called 'provinces', but: BC, Ibaraki, Hessen, Rheinland Pfalz, Warwickshire, West Midlands - 6
  30. Why did you decide to do this particular survey? meh, don't know. Was sitting in my inbox forever, and I thought, 'what the hell'

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!