crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss

I'm the first to admit that I'm not the "deepest" person I know. I'm not really into weighing issues nor considering important subjects. I would rather watch 90210 re-runs than the News. But even I sometimes have to laugh at my heedlessness...

Finding myself with some time lately, I've been reading MSN Today. I didn't seek this out, it's just what pops up when I sign out of Hotmail. And don't misunderstand: I mostly stick to the Entertainment section (btw: Anna Nicole!?)

Anyway, today I saw a caption titled: "A Tory Spending Spree" and, of course, immediately clicked with excitement to read up on the latest Tori Spelling gossip (which, I realize now, is spelled differently anyhow. Duh). Yeah, not so much Tori Spelling, more like Tory Party (some Canadian political party).

Ugh. I hate politics. Needless to say, I didn't read up on that Tory Spending Spree.

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!