crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Three Times the Birthday Fun!

Right before departing from Canada I celebrated my 27th birthday, although I still argue that it was my 26th, since last year's slipped between time zones. On Saturday, Jan. 6th I met with some long-time friends for a lovely Greek dinner. Many thanks to those who could make it!

The next night, on my actual birthday, the Hambrook family (plus our semi-recent add-ons, Shawna, Riccardo & Robbie) feasted on my Mom's famous Chinese food. Mmmmm, my favourite. She really spent all day in the kitchen for me (again!) and I owe her BIG for it. Complete with wine, ice cream cake and Balderdash, it was a fabulous evening!




Thinking I was through with ringing in my older age, Riccardo and I flew to Frankfurt, Germany where his family surprised me with yet ANOTHER fantastic birthday celebration! More great food, more cake and more presents!! Oh, and let's not forget the pre-birthday gift-giving I enjoyed at my sister, Rebecca's - Thanks guys! I am SOOOO spoiled!

Thank you so much, everyone!
Love yas! oxox

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!