crystal's capers

one girl's international adventures

Friday, April 17, 2009

Four Days

It's been four days since we got back from Italy. I had so many plans for when we returned: pre-planning for work, marking, finishing painting the house, tackling the now-overgrown lawn, etc. etc. etc. I can't really say that I've managed any of that. Well, I've done the marking (which took about an hour) and I painted a little (which took like two hours) but, yeah. Lazy. There are just two-and-a-half days till I go back to work and I'm not ready. Waaah!

ANYWAY, in other news: Riccardo started a blog. It's slightly less frou-frou than my own, which to many would be a GOOD thing, so I can highly recommend it.

Tonight we're meeting a couple friends at our favourite restaurant, Mt. Fuji. Very excited to see everyone. Tomorrow we're renting a POWER SAW to chop down our garden - several trees are severly overgrown and are taking over the lawn!

That's all the excitement happening here.

0 Comments:



adopt your own virtual pet!